1. Life may not be fair, but it’s good anyway.
2. Every time you’re in doubt, make a small step.
3. Life is too short not to be happy.
4. The job you have won’t care for you when you’re sick. But your family and friends will.
5. Never buy things you don’t need.
6. Don’t try to win all arguments. Be true to yourself.
7. Cry with somebody. It’s better than crying by yourself.
8. It is okay to be angry with God. God can take it.
9. Save money for important things.
10. With regards to chocolate, it’s futile to try to resist it.
11. Reconcile with the past – that way it won’t mess with your future.
12. It’s all right to let your kids see you cry.
13. Never compare the life you have with others. You don’t know what their journey is.
14. Never stay in a relationship that needs to be kept secret.
15. Things can change in an instant. But this should not worry you since God doesn’t blink.
16. Breathe deeply. It will calm your mind.
17. Eliminate everything that’s not useful. Clutter burdens you in so many ways.
18. It is never late for happiness. But this depends on you and nobody else.
19. What doesn’t kill you, makes you a stronger person.
20. With regards to following the things you love in life, never take no for an answer.
21. Burn those candles, wear that fancy lingerie and sleep on your nice sheets. Never keep
them for special occasions since every day is special.
22. Be overprepared but always go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric. Don’t wait to become old to wear purple.
24. The most meaningful sex organ is your brain.
25. Nobody else is responsible for your happiness, but you.
26. Frame the misfortunes in your life by asking whether they’ll matter in 5 years?
27. Choose life – ALWAYS.
28. Forgive but never forget.
29. What the others think of you has nothing to do with you.
30. Time can heal almost every wound. Give yourself some time.
31. Things change, whether they are good or bad.
32. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one does.
33. Trust in miracles.
34. God loves you because he is God, not because the things you do or don’t do.
35. Never audit life. Just make the most of it now.
36. Becoming old is better than the alternative of dying young.
37. Your kids will have just one childhood.
38. In the end, all that matters is that you have loved.
39. Go out every day. Surprises are everywhere.
40. If everyone threw their problems in a pile, you would definitely grab your pile back.