This tender plant has thick leaves filled with gel that can easily be extracted. Simply cut the leaf and scrape with a knife or squeeze the gel in order to use it for any of the following purposes.
The aloe vera plant has great positive influence with inflammations, viruses, bacteria and fungi; it is excellent for the skin as well as for general health. The Egyptians called the aloe vera “plant of immortality”, and the Indians “heavenly stick”. It is rich in vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C and E, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, selenium, potassium, etc. It is also rich in amino acids and helps the body to maintain alkaline environment. Additionally, polysaccharides and antioxidants in aloe vera enhance immunity.
List of benefits of aloe vera
Aloe vera is one of the not so big group of plants that is the easiest to grow. It requires minimum maintenance, only rare watering, heat and occasional fertilization. It is a good idea to put aloe vera in the bedroom because it helps with insomnia. This succulent plant has thick leaves filled with gel that can easily be collected. It is recommended to use the largest and most mature leaves get the maximum benefit, because these leaves contain the highest concentration of the gel. Simply cut the leaf and scrape with a knife or squeeze out the gel in order to use it for any of the following purposes.
9 health benefits when aloe vera is used externally:
– Soothes burns
– Heals wounds
– Treats acne and eczema
– Soothes rashes, ulcers and other skin problems
– Relieves itching after mosquito bite
– Reduces wrinkles
– Regenerates hair, and can reduce the baldness
– Hydrates the skin
– May be used as a shaving gel
9 health benefits of oral intake of aloe vera:
– Soothes irritated stomach and digestive problems such as irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, bloating and ulcerative colitis
– Improves indigestion and heartburn
– Stabilizes blood sugar
– Improves gum health
– Improves immunity
– Promotes the growth of white blood cells and healthy cells in people with cancer
– Strengthens the heart and improves blood flow
– Improves urinary tract’s health
– Reduces inflammation caused by arthritis
– Most of women out there know that aloe is particularly beneficial in curing vaginal infections and cysts
Detoxifying juice of aloe vera
Juice of aloe vera is a good choice for detoxification, and considering that purifies the body and helps in weight loss. The juice of aloe vera is beneficial for the heart thanks to ingredient beta-sitosterol, which prevents the absorption of cholesterol in the body and reduces the level of triglycerides. Because of its laxative properties aloe vera juice helps with constipation, but do not drink too much of it because it can cause diarrhea.
This is a recipe for detoxifying juice of aloe vera:
- Aloe leaf, orange and water.
– Remove the gel from the leaf of aloe vera by scraping it off with a knife.
– Put two tablespoons of gel into the blender and blend it until smooth.
– Squeeze juice from oranges so you get a glass of juice, and add collected aloe vera gel.
– Add one cup of water before consumption.
– Blend mixture about 1 minute and then add the juice, and is ready for use.
Caution: Do not consume more than 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel daily. Consumption of aloe vera is not recommended for pregnant and breast-feeding women. Consult with your doctor about oral consumption of aloe vera if you are taking certain types of drugs, such as diuretics. Please remember to share this article with your loved ones or whoever may benefit from this information. Thank you for reading our page.